2010 ASME CONGRESS & EXPOSITION - Call for papers!
CALL FOR PAPERS
2010 ASME INTERNATIONAL MECHANICAL ENGINEERING CONGRESS & EXPOSITION
November 12-18, 2010
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT BY MARCH 1, 2010
Be part of a technical program that is shaping the future of engineering!
Network with engineering experts, exchange ideas, and explore new perspectives of fellow professionals from hundreds of different institutions and industries around the world.
This year’s technical program promises to be one of the most diverse we’ve ever had with topics of interest covering:
* Advances in Aerospace Technology
* Biomedical and Biotechnology Engineering
* Design and Manufacturing
* Electronics and Photonics
* Energy Systems: Analysis, Thermodynamics and Sustainability
* Engineering Education and Professional Development
* Engineering to Address Climate Change
* Heat Transfer, Fluid Flows, and Thermal Systems
* Dynamic Systems and Control
* Mechanics of Solids, Structures and Fluids
* Micro and Nano Systems
* New Developments in Simulation Methods and Software for Engineering Applications
* Processing and Engineering Applications of Novel Materials
* Recent Advances in Engineering
* Safety Engineering, Risk Analysis and Reliability Methods
* Sustainable Products and Processes
* Transportation Systems
* Sound, Vibration and Design
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT BY MARCH 1, 2010 by visiting:
*** You are currently subscribed to ASME's asme_congress list as: email@example.com. If you have received this email in error, we apologize and ask you to please disregard this message.
If you wish to opt-out of marketing emails from ASME, please visit the following address for a list of options: http://firstname.lastname@example.org
ASME, Three Park Avenue, New York, NY 10016-5990