IMSD Conference in Finland
The purpose of this message is to inform you of the upcoming First Joint International Conference on Multibody System Dynamics (IMSD 2010) which will be held in Lappeenranta, Finland, on 25-27 May 2010. The Call for Papers of the Conference is attached to this message. Detailed information about the conference is available on the web site www.imsd10.fi. The web page will provide the latest conference information as it becomes available. Please consider visiting the site.
There are 15 sessions being organized for the IMSD. The topics of sessions cover research activities in the field of multibody dynamics, including all areas of applications as shown on the following list:
- Theoretical and computational methods
- Flexible multibody systems
- Contact and impact problems
- Control and mechatronics
- Multidisciplinary approaches
- Algorithms, integration codes and software
- Efficient methods and real-time simulations
- Experiments and numerical verifications
- Optimization and sensitivity analysis
- Dynamics of machines and rotating structures
- Dynamics of all vehicles
- Robotic systems
- Education in multibody dynamics
The deadline for one-page abstracts will be November 30, 2009. The submission must be electronic (pdf file) and it can be made with the Conference Paper Submission tool which will be available on the Conference web page. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Professor Werner Schiehlen (email@example.com).
We sincerely hope that you will consider contributing a paper to this conference. We are looking forward to seeing you in Finland.
Co-Chair - IMSD 2010